ISOVAC Products LLC
(Containment And Protection System Utilizing Life Support)
is a portable patient isolation unit (PIU) which prevents particulate
radiological) cross-contamination between the patient and the external
environment. This unit includes features that enable medical
intervention to the patient via user-end supplied medical equipment.
CAPSULS™ is intended to be used in the:
• Temporary isolation with or without transport of patients within hospitals or other medical facilities.
CAPSULS™ is a Regulatory Class II device. It has been cleared by the FDA for marketing in the U.S. (510(k) K052798). CAPSULS™ is covered under U. S. and European patents.
About ISOVAC Products LLC
chemical, biological, and radiological casualty isolation systems which
are crucial in preventing medical equipment and personnel,
transportation assets, and the general population from being
contaminated by infectious agents and/or harmful chemicals, therefore
reducing the negative impact of pathological outbreaks, chemical
mishaps, and potential terrorist attacks.
ISOVAC Products LLC can also design and manufacture custom isolation and containment products to meet client specific needs.
Click Here For More Information
Top Links & Articles------------------------------------------------
- Made in IL: Ebola Containment Device
- Portable isolation chamber could help contain Ebola
- Kirk Urges CDC Approval of Illinois Innovation in Fight Against Ebola
- Romeoville Company Says Device Can Protect Health Care Workers Transporting Patients
- Romeoville Company Wants to Help with Ebola
- CDC Ebola Virus Information
- Ebola Alert (Statistics)